We offer customised experiences - all year round!
Natural experiences for groups and families
Are you a group on tour or do you just not want to share the boat with other passengers? Not a problem! We arranges private tours of all kinds.
All you need to do, is contact us with your wishes - we'll take care of the rest.
Write to email@example.com or call number +45 9783 2808.
We can arrange;
- Fun and different teambuilding experiences
- Children's birthday parties
- Celebrate you big birthday in nature (we provide a nature guide)
- Gastronomic experiences for your food club or friends
- Guided tours of Thyborøn town and port
- School trips
- Adventures for the family gathering
We also offer;
- Book a nature guide
- Book a biologist (for schools and institutions)
- All of our safari tours can be booked as private arrangements
- Exclusive, guided tours and visit in Jyllandsakvariet - also outside of our ordinary opening hours
- Tours in town, by the beach, or in forest by tractor bus
- Boat tours with departure from Thyborøn or Agger in the Limfjord
A sea of seafood
Do you want a gastronomic experience beyond the ordinary? Let us a arrange af Seafood Safari, that you are likely to never forget!
The experience can contain:
- Come out with the safari boat on the Limfjord to see what we have caught in our crab and lobster creels
- In waders we will go and pick fresh oysters, clams and other delicacies
- With a shrimp net we can catch the little, delicious fjord-shrimp (baltic)
- Taste the freshest, newly-landed fish from Thyborøn Fish Auction
Of course we must also prepare the delicacies! Depending on the season and weather, we have different options when it comes to the cooking. To cook the day's catch on a charcoal barbeque on the shoreline of the beach is ideal, but a cosy time in Jyllandsakvariet by night, when you have the place all to yourself, is also something very special.
We can also arrange a tour of both the fish auction center and a trawler as part of the experience - the options are plenty!
Thyborøn, Tour of the harbour and town
Come along on a guided tour of a very special, little town
Thyborøn is an interesting place where everyday life, tourism and a busy fishing industry lives and works together in unison. The town has a very interesting history and spirit of never giving up and "let's just do it ourselves".
Tours by boat
Seal safari, tours of the port, or any other adventure you would like out on the water - no mather, what you want to experience, we can most likely arrange it.
We have a total of six boats, all with the capacity of bringing 12 passengers out on the water.
Four of those boats docks in Thyborøn and usually sail from either Thyborøn or Agger.
Tours by tractor bus
We have two tractor busses in our "fleet" - one which is permanently housed in Thyborøn, and one which during the summers is operating in Husby Plantation.
The one in Thyborøn - can have 43 passengers.
The one in Husby - can have 37 passengers.
Give a gift card
Would you like to gift someone special one of our natural experiences? Contact us and hear what we offer.