Limfjord’s oysters – gather some of the world's best produce
Dressed in waders we go oyster searching in the delicate larder of the Limfjord.
Hear about the special life of the Limfjord’s oyster and where the best locations are around the western part of Lemvig.
Off course, you learn how to catch them, how they are opened, and how you can prepare them.
After the search for oysters we taste them uncooked, cook som of them on the barbecue, and drink a glass of sparkling wine.
Included in an oyster safari
- 2-3 hours of oyster hunting and preparing
- Advice about preparing/cooking
- Renting a pair of waders
- A glass of sparkling wine
- A bucket to carry your oysters (you may keep the bucket)
- An oyster knife to take home
- Prepare your oysters on a charcoal barbecue
- You may bring oysters home
Duration: 3 hours
Clothing: Clothes according to the weather and an extra pair of socks and trousers in case you get water into your waders.
Meeting point: The parking lot by Oddesund Kiosk & Bistro, Hovedvejen 6, 7790 Thyholm
- Note! Wednesdays in week 41, 42 and 43 the meeting point is at Hygum Church - Klostervej 30, 7620 Lemvig. Please be aware of the meeting point in your booking
Price: 300 Dkr. pr. person